The beautiful city of Baltimore is a place that you’d not soon forget. Although Charm City is the home of many unique and wonderful attractions, not least of which are its delicious crab cakes, it is primarily known as a port city. Its proximity and easy access to the part of the country make it a very important part of trading between the Midwestern states and the East Coast, and thus a busy and prosperous port.
Are you looking to ship or receive your vehicle out of the port of Baltimore?
We here at American Auto Move have extensive experience in arranging port to port shipments of a variety of different vehicles. Even if it’s your first time ever transporting a vehicle, we can make the process simple, pleasant, and completely hassle free. Give one of our helpful and friendly service representatives a call at (888) 201-2370 and within 5 minutes you’ll have completed everything that you need to do to get Baltimore Car Shipping!
- 1) Call American Auto Move at (888) 201-2370. One of our many staff members will assist you with a quote immediately.
- 2) Provide the pickup and drop off addresses. Please be as specific as possible. Although we do provide a door to door direct transport, if you believe that a truck will have trouble getting in or out of your neighborhood, let us know so that we can find an alternate location.
- 3) Provide contact information. It is extremely important that we are able to get in contact with you on both pickup and drop-off, so provide us your best two contact numbers.
- 4) Provide us information about the vehicle. If there are any aftermarket modifications to your vehicle, such as lift kits, ground effects, suspension drops etc., it is important that our drivers know so that they can transport your vehicle on the appropriate vessel.
- 5) Provide a major credit or debit card to confirm your reservation (Keep in mind that WE DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BILL YOUR CARD UNTIL A DRIVER IS CONFIRMED FOR PICKUP. We do, however, need this information to reserve space on a truck for you.) Once you’ve completed these 5 easy steps, you’re all done!
The branch dispatch office of American Auto Move in Baltimore is centrally located, so pickup for any routes leading off of I-70, I-83, I-95, I-395, I-695, I-795, or I-895 can be done quickly. Give us a call at (888) 201-2370 for more details!
About BaltimoreThe geographical location of Baltimore is central to its origins as a city. Baltimore’s inland location on the Patapsco River uniquely situates it to handle a great deal of commerce between the Midwest, Northeast, and Mid Atlantic regions. Aside from trade, Baltimore is also home to the prestigious Johns Hopkins University and several major league sports teams. The Baltimore Metro Area is amongst one of the largest in the country with over 8 million residents. Edgar Allan Poe, the immortal “Master of Macabre,” was a native Baltimorean.
|Auto Transport Services & Rates||Ship Cars by State||Ship Cars by City|